What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide teaching you how to resolve Tinnitus
- Teaching you the foods that may be contributing your tinnitus and why should get rid of them immediately
- Teaching you some powerful hypnosis techniques that will combat your tinnitus on multiple levels
- Giving you a simple yet powerful formula to identify what’s causing your tinnitus
- Showing you how to identify how severe your tinnitus is
- Covering the main causes of tinnitus
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Resolve Tinnitus scores 71.44/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.resolvetinnitus.com/letter.html, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $39.97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: resolvetinnitus.com you’ll also be taken through to resolvetinnitus.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)